Terms & Conditions for customers
Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Access or use of this web site is denied to any under-age person. You further acknowledge and agree that you must be of legal age to purchase any of our products or services available on this website or otherwise made available by us.
By submitting an order and/or payment, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions. By submitting an order and/or payment, you also agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which form the entire agreement between you and Examtutorials.com
In this document:
“Website” means www.examtutorials.com
“Customer”, “You” or “Yours” mean and refer to you and/or any other person submitting the order to the website on your behalf.
“Company”, “We” or “Our” mean and refer to ExamTutorials.com, owners and employees.
“Product” – an original essay, paper, and/or other written product, tutorials… which is delivered to the customer in accordance with their order.
“Order” means a order in standard electronic form, filled and submitted on-line by the customer to our website through the checkout.
- We urge students to use the tutorials as a study guide, not as a cheating work
- all files are available for direct download after making the payment just log in to your account then click on downloads so you will be able to download the file instantly
- Do not submit the tutorial as your work, as it is against the ethics and it might result in getting a F or a University action
- All sales are final, read the description properly before buying any tutorial. No refund will be issued in any case.
- we have posted the final exam guide, these are the tutorials for your final preparation, do not use them as a cheating material, this may result in university action
All products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. Once an order has been completed, the company does not grant refunds under any circumstances, unless specifically stated herein. Products are for research, reference, informational and entertainment purposes only. Refunds will not be issued for incomplete, incorrect, or partial tutorials. It is the customers responsibility to read and understand this no-refund policy prior to purchase.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We take pride in providing top quality tutorials and example assignments at an affordable price. Because of the nature of instant downloads, you are granted instant access to materials. These materials cannot be refunded, however we do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! If you are not satisfied that the download you received is substantially what was represented to you at the time of purchase, then we will review, rewrite, and or replace your tutorial at no cost. If we are unable to review, rewrite, or replace your tutorial, we will provide a discount code toward your next purchase.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Although this website can be linked to other websites, we do not endorse, approve, certify or sponsor the linked sites unless specifically stated herein. The company is not the owner of, does not control and is not responsible for any content of any site linked to this website. Linking to other websites is at your users’ own risk.
The company/website makes no representations or warranties with regard to the website or any materials herein, whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or any implied warranty arising out of course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade. In addition, the company makes no representation that the operation of the service or website will be uninterrupted or error-free. The company will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors on the website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinion, advice, information, or other content provided in connection with the service or otherwise available through the website. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any such opinion, advice, information or other content.
You acknowledge and agree that the company may unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions. We recommend that you review these Terms and Conditions from time to time, since any such changes are immediately reflected in this section of our website.
DMCA Copyright Infringement Takedown Notification
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing ExamTutorials with the following information in writing or via email (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements): firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this form: http://www.examtutorials.com/dcma/
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Examtutorials web site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled. Include a direct link (URL) to each and every claim of infringement. We cannot action nonspecific claims based on keywords, search queries, title, name, or resemblance (physical or otherwise) to another document.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Examtutorials to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
This TERMS & CONDITIONS was last updated on: December 13,2013